DermaMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. manufactures high quality Natural & Organic Specialty products; and we are looking for self motivated, passionate people to join our sales team.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Establishes new accounts within assigned territory, by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Prospecting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to negotiate
- Motivation for Sales
- Meet Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Maintain Client Relationships
- Territory Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and speak English fluently; other languages a bonus.
Please send resumes to this Email, in a word document or PDF format, referencing the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those seriously considered will be contacted.